Thursday 12 April 2012

Week in the Dales: Day 4 (final day)

Today the weather has been another hit and miss affair. A break in the rain around lunch time saw me head up Simon's Seat. Initially sunny, it turned very grey after I reached the trig point. I managed some photos, including one of me by the trig point kindly taken by a fellow hiker. Shortly after there was rain (shocker)  preceded by 15 minutes of hail. It cleared for a while, just as I returned to camp, so a meal had to wait an hour or so.

So now I'm sat outside the pub for a pint contemplating having to break camp in the morning and go home.
Still, a busy weekend to come, catch up on Game of Thrones, reviews and a couple of walks to add to the blog. Then hopefully a good walk on Sunday with a couple of friends.

Signing off for now.....cheers....hic!

No comments:

Post a Comment